Litigation is always in our experience an unwelcome guest into any person's life and/or any genuine enterprise. Our aim when advising Clients is to:
- Focus on the issues that are really important to them; and
- Identifying the goals a Client intends to achieve from litigation (the outcome they would prefer is pretty much the first question we ask); and
- To avoid the cost and uncertainty of long-running litigation.
Our strategy is to exert pressure early on to encourage an advantageous settlement - to keep costs in check. We provide exceptional service at all levels.
The department deals with both Commercial and Civil Litigation and has developed a number of areas of specialism. These include the following areas: -
- Property Litigation
- Commercial Contract Disputes
- Contractual Claim
- Debt Recovery
- Internal Business Disputes between shareholders in a business
- Intellectual Property Litigation including copyright and passing off
Whatever the cause or the need for litigation it is essential that your legal adviser fully protects your interests at all times. All too often a failure to appreciate the seriousness of the circumstances may lead to an adverse decision against a person/company which could have been avoided if the correct legal advice had been sought and obtained at an early stage.
Litigation can be very expensive. Even a winner in court often finds that recovery of the costs involved is often difficult. Understanding our Clients aims means that we can then tailor our advice to give the best possible chance of achieving what the Client considers to be a successful outcome.
Included in that process is an open and honest assessment of the costs consequences of the various options open to the Client. It is important to us to ensure that the Client fully understands the costs issues before embarking on litigation.
To discuss the merits of your case please call Tony Wilson or Mira Gohil on 0207 802 4802. We can offer an initial fixed fee consultation.